Ivertec is a leading local provider of rural wireless and fibre broadband. Due to continued growth and expansion, we have a position available for a Sales Executive.
What will I be doing?
- Selling Ivertec’s fibre and fixed wireless broadband service to prospective customers.
- Converting inbound sales leads using telephone, email, and SMS sales campaigns.
- Upselling existing Ivertec customers to new services.
What will I earn?
- Your Salary and Commission (uncapped) is Negotiable and will depend on your experience.
Where will I work?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work remotely on a full-time basis if based outside County Kerry, however candidates living in Kerry will be expected to work from the Ivertec office 1-2 days per week.
While this role is predominantly remote/office based, depending on your location Ivertec may occasionally require the successful candidate to carry out door-to-door sales campaigns.
What hours will I work?
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm or 1pm – 9pm.
The ideal applicant will:
- Experienced in selling, ideally telecoms services.
- Be a good communicator and possess a friendly/convincing manner.
- Be a team player who can work with other sales staff.
Candidates who feel they’re suitable to this position should apply only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include an up-to-date CV.
The closing date for applications is Friday May 26.