We’re Hiring – Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager (B2B Solutions)
Place of Work:
Ivertec offices located at Main Street, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry.
Remote working policy allows staff work remotely 2 days per week.
Immediate start, full time position.
Ivertec is a leading provider of telecommunications solutions in Kerry/Cork specialising in broadband, VOIP, and managed telecoms solutions. We’re investing in growth and will be expanding our services in the B2B market targeting SMEs in the Munster area, offering a personalized service and reliable connectivity solutions.
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to oversee and coordinate the full organization of B2B (business) installations, focusing on broadband, VOIP, and Managed WiFi setups. The ideal candidate will have strong ICT skills and will be responsible for managing end-to-end service delivery, ensuring efficient and timely installations while maintaining exceptional service quality.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end service delivery for Business/SME installations, including broadband, VOIP, and Managed Telecoms solutions.
- Collaborate with Ivertec’s sales staff, field installers and networks team to ensure efficient and timely installations for Ivertec’s business and SME customers.
- Configure hardware and software including Managed WiFi routers, Cloud PBXs and VOIP handsets according to client specifications.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients during the onboarding process, ensuring clear communication and managing client expectations throughout the installation process.
- Visit customers’ premises when important on-site client meetings are necessary.
- Provide updates on progress, issues, and resolutions to customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Identify potential risks and proactively implement actions to ensure smooth project execution.
- Analyze existing installation processes and recommend improvements for increased efficiency.
- Manage all related stock purchasing, supplier relationships and inventory.
- Manage support tickets for B2B customers escalated from Ivertec’s support desk.
- Participate in a weekend rota schedule to provide technical support to B2B customers during weekends and public holidays, ensuring continuous high-quality service.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant practical experience.
- Proven experience in the IT or telecoms sector.
- Strong understanding of WAN/LAN technology and VOIP technology.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others to achieve project goals.
9.00AM – 5.30PM Monday to Friday inclusive.
Total 40 Hours per week.
Salary will depend on a candidate’s qualifications, experience and ability.
How can I apply?
Candidates who feel they’re suitable to this position should apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include an up-to-date CV.
Closing date for applications is 6pm on February 02, 2024.