- Customer Support Agent
Official Place of Work:
- Ivertec offices located at Main Street, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry.
- Immediate start, full time position.
- Log and respond to customer support requests over the phone, by email or via social media
- Troubleshooting broadband, Wi-Fi and telephony issues.
- Report any network related outages to network team via ticket system and email
- Remotely accessing customer premises equipment (CPE) to troubleshoot issues, modify configuration settings and perform firmware updates.
- Providing general advice and assistance for queries or problems related to customer’s internal wi-fi network.
- Maintaining up to date customer address and contact details on CRM system
- Network monitoring and identifying preventative actions to minimise inbound support calls
- Remotely support Ivertec’s field engineers during installation or repair work at customer’s premises.
- Analysis of call and ticket logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends
- Setting up customer VoIP telephone lines on router and assisting customer with any telephone service queries or handset device set up problems
- Identifying and implementing changes to improve Ivertec’s overall support process
Requirements for role:
Prior experience in dealing with customer support requests via telephone, email or social media.
- A good telephone manner, as well as strong written communication skills are essential for the role.
- A strong interest in solving technical problems related to broadband, Wi-Fi and telephony services
- Comfortable using CRM software systems and Microsoft Office tools including Teams, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- A willingness to work from both home and the office as required by the company.
Full on the job training will be provided by Ivertec to cover all aspects of the role.
- 9.00AM – 5.30PM Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Total 40 Hours per week
Candidates who feel they’re suitable to this position should apply only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include an up to date CV.
Closing date for applications is May 31st 2023.