Collection and Use of your information
When you apply for a service with Ivertec Ltd., we will ask you to provide personal information:
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request. Our services may include the display of personalised content and advertising.
- We use your information to inform you of other products or services offered by Ivertec Ltd. and its affiliates and to send you relevant survey invitations related to Ivertec Ltd. services.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies who work on our behalf.
- Ivertec may also use such reviews in other promotional material and media for our advertising and promotional purposes.
- If you are buying our services, we will require your bank account number and sort code details for bill-pay.
- We will seek consent from you to hold, use and process personal data.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of any personal data which we hold about you. We may ask you to complete a form so we understand exactly what data you require; request that you provide proof of your identity and residence; and may charge an administrative charge to cover our costs of supplying any data.
- You have the right to correct any inaccurate data we hold about you or, where data is no longer required to provide services to you or for other legitimate business purposes, to have data erased.
- If you wish to avail of any of these rights, please email email@example.com or write to us at
- If you have any questions about this notice or the way in which your information is processed, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we change this Privacy Notice we will post the amended version on our website so you always know how we will collect, use and disclose your information.