Ivertec is committed to ensuring that customers receive excellent customer service when contacting us.
How do I make a complaint?
If you have any issue or complaint about a Ivertec product or service your first point of contact will be with our Customer Care Team. We aim to resolve your query as quickly as possible. There are a number of ways to contact us:
- Telephone: 0669478811. Our phone lines are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to our postal address: Ivertec Ltd, Main Street, Caherciveen, Co. Kerry.
Complaint Handling by Ivertec
Ivertec intends to follow the process below in handling complaints received from customers:
- Receive complaint from customer via one of the communication channels mentioned above
- Record the customer’s complaint
- Acknowledge receipt of a customer’s complaint by telephone or email within 24 hours
- Issue the customer with a complaints reference number
- Notify the customer concerning Ivertec ‘s proposed resolution of the complaint
- Escalate the complaint internally if the customer’s problem/dispute has not been resolved to his/her satisfaction.
Categorization of Complaints Received and Timescales for Response
Ivertec will categorise complaints received from customers as follows:
- Billing dispute – Ivertec aims to respond within 2 working days of receipt.
- Miscellaneous problem/issue – Ivertec aims to respond within 2 working days of receipt.
If Ivertec is unable to resolve your complaint in accordance with the above timescales, we will ensure that you are informed about the expected timescale for resolution of your complaint.
If a customer has a dispute with Ivertec that is being investigated, we will not discontinue your service provided that you remit payment for the amount that both parties agree is not in dispute.
We have a dedicated staff member in place to investigate and resolve your complaints.
If you are not happy with the Customer Care Agent or the way in which they handle your complaint you can ask to have the matter escalated to a supervisor or manager in the appropriate area. The supervisor or manager will provide you with a revised resolution timeframe. It may not be possible to speak to a supervisor immediately however they will return your call within 24 hours.
He / she will review and discuss the issue with you and try to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Where a final resolution cannot be provided within 10 working days, we will provide you with an appropriate timeframe for resolution with details of our ongoing resolution process and details for contacting Comreg. If we have not been able to resolve our complaint to your satisfaction within 10 working days then you may refer your case to Comreg .
Recording your Complaint
Ivertec will keep a record of your complaint recording the following details:
- Your name, account number and contact details including a phone number.
- The date your complaint was raised and the dates of all communications throughout the duration of the complaint until resolution.
- A copy of any written complaint or notes made from the call/online communications with you in relation to the complaint.
- All communications between you and Ivertec including responses to the complaint and final resolutions and associated documents.
In line with our data retention policy we will retain these details on our system for a minimum period of one year.
Ivertec will do its utmost to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. However, if you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you also have a right to seek independent advice from the bodies below:
Useful addresses and telephone numbers
You can seek independent advice regarding your complaint from any of the following:
Commission for Communications Regulation
Block DEF, Abbey Court, Irish Life Center, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1
Tel: 1890 229 668 or Fax: 01 804 9680
Office of the Director of Consumer Affairs (ODCA)
National Consumer Agency
4 Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, Dublin 1
Tel: 01 402 5500 or Fax: 01 402 5501
Advertising Standards Authority
Ferry House, 48 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 613 7040 Fax: 01 613 7043